Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion Rules
The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion located in The Woodlands, Texas, takes pride in the wide array of events they host. In order to better prepare guests, the venue’s rules and guidelines are broken down below. Please take great care in ensuring you are prepared for your event.
The following items are strictly prohibited from the venue:
- Weapons, including firearms, regardless of permit to carry
- Animals, with the exception of service animals
- Lawn Chairs from home (available for rent within venue)
- Audio and Video Recording Equipment
- Cameras with Detachable Lenses
- Selfie Sticks
- Beverages or any Non-Plastic Bottles or Bottles with Lids
- Fireworks and Aerosol Cans
- Laptops and Tablets (iPads, Kindles, etc.)
- Laser Pointers
- Portable Televisions and Radios
The following items are prohibited at Buzzfest:
- Food and Beverages
- Bottles of any kind
- Weapons, regardless of permit to carry
- Illegal Substances
- Blankets, Tarps, Towels, Lawn Chairs
- Purses, Backpacks, or Large Bags
- Professional Cameras
- Video or Audio Recording Devices
- Chains, Spikes, Mace, Binoculars
- Laser Pointers
Staff have the right to refuse any item not listed that they deem an annoyance or unsafe. All guests and bags, including purses and diaper bags, will be subject to search prior to entry. Any prohibited items found must be returned to vehicle. Staff are not responsible for items left at entrance.
The following items are accepted:
- Empty Plastic Water Bottles (may fill once inside venue)
- Food (one gallon plastic bag per guest)
- Blankets (varies per event, please check details)
- Umbrellas (varies per event, though ponchos are always allowed)
- Point-and-Shoot Cameras
There is no re-entry to the amphitheater. Some exceptions will be made with approval from the appropriate gate supervisor.
Soliciting or vending of any kind is not permitted on the grounds of the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion without proper authorization by the management.
Smoking (both cigarettes and e-cigarettes) is prohibited in the reserved seating as well as the lawn. Smoking is permitted on The Pavilion lawn and in the concession plazas.
Purchasers of alcohol are required to show ID every time. Keep ID on you while consuming alcohol. IDs accepted include U.S. driver’s license, U.S. State-issued ID card, Military ID, and Passport or Passport Card (the only acceptable ID for international guests).